Posted by PattiLain in Untagged
If you want to play along, after reading my blog, leave a totally random comment in the comments section; something like ...I love Gerbera Daisies... or... I enjoy eating raw potatoes. Then I will message you five questions which you should answer in your next blog. (of course then if someone comments your blog you have to think up questions for them...) I hope a few of you play along!
1. Name one thing you have to do before you die, and why you have to do it.
Go to a proper film festival, like Cannes or Sundance. Because movies are incredibly important me and I'd love to experience the vibe at least once.
2. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
The correct amount of money in my wallet in the right currency every time I open it.
3. Do you think that affirmative action is fair?
I think it's a good idea that's being implemented badly. That is, if BEE and affirmative action are the same thing.
4. According to you, what is the most noble and important human characteristic and why.
To be able to put another human being before yourself, to sacrifice your happiness/safety etc for someone else.
5. What is the most ridiculous thing you believed as a child?
<sigh> Pretty much any of the lies that my brother and sister fed me. But the worst was when my sister told me that if all of my teddy bears don't sleep on my bed and I don't say goodnight to all of them, they will chop me up with an axe in my sleep. Now imagine, I was on a single bed. And I liked having teddy bears...