1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A water bottle
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Would rather watch paint dry
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Woks, Fudge my cat
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
About 21h00, was tired from my run
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
My sister – our houses join on the one side
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Absolutely. If you spent time with someone, and loved them once, why on earth would you want to excise them from your life just because you broke up? That whole idea just smacks of emotional immaturity. Its different if they tried to kill you, or beat you to a pulp, but on the whole, I’ve never understood holding onto animosity where exes are concerned.
10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
Don’t touch fizzy soft drinks
11. When was the last time you cried real hard?
When my dad died in January
12. Who took your profile picture?
A very cute guy I met in
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Vicky at her birthday drinks a few weeks ago
14. Was yesterday better than today?
About the same – all good
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Haven’t watched in about 2 years
16. Are you upset about anything?
Yes. Not going to elaborate.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
There are lots of kinds of relationships. I think we learn something from all of them, so I’d have to say yes.
18. Are you a bad influence?
I can be, but I can also be the voice of reason
19. Night out or night in?
Both – a healthy mix
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Water, cellphone, friends
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
22. What does the last text message in your Inbox say?
Don’t know, I left my phone at home today!!
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
I love my life. It has ups and downs but I am incredibly blessed. I have a wonderful life.
24. Do you hate anyone?
People that I could hate, I wouldn’t, as I’d be giving them energy they don’t deserve. I’m indifferent to a few people.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Invitations to parties, messages from old friends……
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, didn’t take them too long to realise the error of their ways though J
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Johnny Cash – Walk the Line
29. Someone knocks on your door at 2:00am, who do you want it to be?
30. Wanna have grandkids by the time your 50?
I don’t like kids.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Take my sister and family to the airport at crack of dawn.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I don’t think you can think too much.
33. Do you smile a lot?
All the time.
34. Do you think that the people you are tagging are going to answer with the truth?
Not tagging anyone.