Directly from japanese subways
Band called Te, and their album 'Naraba'..
"Te’ don’t waste anytime, as the first chord of the album comes blasting out of your speakers without warning. The listener is thrown directly into frenzy, drums booming and guitars crashing. I suppose I should mention that Te’ have the longest song titles I’ve ever read; they make Drowningman
and A Silver Mt. Zion
look succinct. With that said, “It must be called "Intelligence" if people stop when they realize they are not able to become what they are wishing to be,” the first track, goes back and forth between cacophonous rock and syncopated, groovy bridges. If the song went on any longer, this pattern would get terribly boring, but Te’ seem to know just when to stop. There song structures are thus quite simple; they tend to rely on 2 or 3 parts, repeated more than a mainstream rock band could get away with, but without boring the listener or requiring one be self medicated."
(more detailed review at http://www.decoymusic.com/index.php?content=reviews&reviewid=12850&oldreview=0)
1. It must be called Intelligence if people stop when they realize they are not able to become what they are wishing to be.
2. A thought would never let people watch what they choose. Instead, it let them see what they hope to see.
3. Anxiety is not about the issue. It is actually about people's mind related to the issue that they are afraid of.
4. Avarice would speak with every word, it acts every part and it even pretends to be not avaricious.
5.A real imitation is the imitation that let people see ridiculousness of boring original one.
6. It is supposed to be ordinary that imagination moves much faster and more freely than bright light in the darkness.
7. Existence of eloquence is only in a look of people's face that remain silence, and it even beats any kind of words.
8. Anger kills all the idiots, and envy would torture foolish people and all the instants being involved.
9. We promise with a view to hope, but the reason to accomplish what we promised would be fear.
10. A reality that people are living in this world is a lot more complicated than fantasy-land that they imagine.
11. �Courtesy is considered as a farce if there are no honesty and reality.
12. Break the heart to what is actually being told instead of asking who said that.