Monday, 25 June 2012 09:00
How do I set up the phone for POP3 email?
2. Enter APN name: Press APN below Cellular Data and key in myMTN
3. Enter username: Press Username below Cellular Data and key in MTN
4. Enter password: Press Password below Cellular Data and key in MTN
5. Find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
6. Create new email profile
7. Enter sender name: Press the Name input field and key in the name you want to use as sender in your email messages.
8. Enter email address: Press the Address input field and key in your email address.
9. Enter password: Press the Password input field and key in the password for your email account at your mail provider.
10. Enter profile name
11. Select server type: Press POP.
12. Enter incoming server
13. Enter username
14. Enter outgoing server
15. Save information
16. Select email profile: Press the name of the email profile you have just set up.
17. Deactivate SSL encryption of outgoing email
18. Deactivate password encryption
19. Enter outgoing port
20. Deactivate SSL encryption of incoming email messages
21. Deactivate password encryption
22. Select setting for copy on server
23. Enter incoming port
Add your 2Cents